“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Holiday Twists

As far as I know...there isn't any books I'm just waiting on at the moment (for release) that I haven't already covered.

I know for Christmas I asked my friends and family for books books books! Only books! (if you celebrate Christmas) and there are quite a few that I am extremely excited to read.

 I have yet to read the first one. (it's next! it's next!) but I want to complete the series and have them all at my reading disposal. (I don't even know if this is the second book..but oh well.)

 I just LOVED the first book and I am excited to be BLOWN away by this one. Bring it on baby!

and while browsing through Google pictures of Unwholly I dare stumble upon:

 Unstrung!  Oh my goodness! I'm not sure how legit this is.  I will look it up on my favorite book source: Goodreads! (*cough cough* infomercial *cough* ;) )

Ok so my quick Goodreads search told me this is book 1.5 (ooh! I love novellas!) And it is available as an eBook!.....since......July.
aww dang.

ANYWAY.

I am excited for so many more that I just can't list them all! But I promise that I will post about all of the ones I end up purchasing and what not.

~

Just for a heads up, You've got a IMM coming your way soon. I received my Violet Midnight book in the mail and I'm just waiting on one more package, then I will post in a large accumulative thing instead of strands of odds and ends.

Have a good one, yeah?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...