“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, June 28, 2012

TIDBIT THURSDAY: Dating A Paranormal



We tell you all about our fav's (music/books/books into movies) and you tell us yours. a weekly meme hosted by US here at 2 B Read. Leave your tidbit in the comments!


Okay so if you could date any kind of paranormal what would it be? And why?










............................................................................................................................................
Kait

Can I date them ALL! Please?!

Hmmm......Well it wouldn't be a banshee because...Ok maybe...because I just realized that the Male Banshee's don't scream..:) So that's one of them....but top of the list is a WEREWOLF because....well everything amazing is Werewolf. I can't describe it with words...only feelings..(and I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to see another LOAD of gifs...and I don't really want to go get them) so lets just say, if you've read a Werewolf book (say, Raised By Wolves or Nightshade) then you know what I'm talking about. Then I think I would date a deamon hunter....like Zev from Every Other Day....or Jace from City of Bones.

is that all I can think of?....Yeah that's all I can think of...but if given a choice I would date (100%) a Werewolf.



..........................................................................................................................................
Mari

ALPHA WEREWOLF ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!! My goodness so much hotness..... I'm overwhelmed omg omg omg omg!! Now I will organize my thoughts:
OK so whats hotter than a man with an animal side to him!! Plus he'd get along with my Huskys!! :p LOL So anyway also they could like take you through romantic walks through the forest and protect you and AHHH SO FLIPPIN' AMAZING!! Ok plus they are just so strong and if they could change ME into a werewolf I would be SOOOO happy!!!!! Because I would love to be a werewolf!!!!!! SOO MUCH!
<3 Mari
P.s they look really good without a shirt (JACOB)

...........................................................................................................................................
Rach

I think I would date a...hmm...MERMAN!!! I've kinda become obbsessed with mermaids over the past couple of days. I mean, who wouldn't want a boyfriend who's wet and shirtless all the time??? I know I would. Plus, they can breathe underwater!!!! I mean I love the ocean SOOOOO much and how awesome would it be to have a boyfriend who live IN the ocean. And what if he could bring you to the mermaid kingdom and just...OMG!!!! I just really love mermaids :)



Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...